Lawful permanent residency allows a foreign national to work and live lawfully and permanently in the United States. Lawful permanent residences (LPRs) are eligible to apply for nearly all jobs (i.e., jobs not restricted to U.S. citizens). Immigrants who acquired lawful permanent resident (LPR) status through employment may apply for U.S. citizenship after five years.
EB-1A visa self-petitions for those individuals who have risen to the very top of their field of endeavour in science, arts, education, business, or athletics. You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim.
In order to demonstrate you have sustained national or international acclaim and that your achievements have been recognized in your field of expertise, you must either include evidence of a one-time achievement (major internationally-recognized award) or 3 of the 10 listed criteria below (or comparable evidence if any of the criteria do not readily apply):
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts
EB-1B visas for outstanding researchers and professors who are internationally recognized as exceptional in their field.
EB-1C visas for multinational executives and managers coming to perform managerial or executive duties for a related U.S. company.
EB-2/EB-3 (via Labor Certification process) visas for “traditional employees”. The most common employment sponsorship for permanent residency, we assist employers in petitioning their current or prospective employees for permanent residency from the PERM process to the approval of the I-140 petition.
National Interest Waivers for advanced degree professionals or those possessing exceptional ability with a suitable proposed endeavor who are eligible to apply for a an EB-2 visa with a waiver of the labor certification process.
EB-5 for aspiring investors who invest $1.8 million as an individual investor or $900,000 in a USCIS approved regional center project.